Terms & Conditions
British Coursework Writers considers it obligatory on your part to carefully read the terms of our services and their stipulations before entering into an agreement with us. Furthermore, it is agreed that conducting a transaction with us means that the following terms and conditions have been acknowledged, read, and understood, by you.
All content accessible on this website which comprises of text, logo, images, paragraphs, graphics are the sole property of British Coursework. The trademarked name used on our site belongs to the corresponding holding company and thus cannot be associated with any service or product which is not part of this institution.
British Coursework encourages a healthy client interaction through various forms of contact and communication mediums. We offer you round-the-clock support through live chat, query submission form, email, and telephone.
All payments have to be made immediately after placing an order with us. A postponement of this will result in a delay in your work’s processing as we do not begin work on an order until the money has been paid. British Coursework receives all due amounts through PayPal or through direct transfers into our bank accounts. Relevant details related to our bank account can be acquired by our customer care representatives.
All of your private and personal information is kept safe and secure and we never disclose your information to anyone as we follow the Data Protection and Companies Act Policy. However, we may offer your information to jurisprudence when required by law.
It is hereby declared that all clients agree that the company will not be held responsible for any incurred losses or damages through the use, misuse, and abuse of our websites’ services.
The protection and safekeeping of the usernames and passwords provided by us to our customers is their sole responsibility. You should never share your information with others and restrict their access to your accounts.
- If an order with a deadline of 48 hours is cancelled after 24 hours of placement, then the company will hold back 50% of the amount as service charges.
- Order(s) placed on the deadline of 8 hours to 24 hours will not be liable for any refund.
- Cancellation amount will be reimbursed after 25 to 30 business days from the time of cancellation.
- Not all orders will be entitled to 100% refund.
- For the dissertation, no cancellation after 72 hours of order placement will be entertained.
- We are accountable to provide you unlimited revisions if in case our writer deviates from the initially mentioned criterion.
- In circumstances where the initially mentioned or provided guidelines are inaccurate, then the establishment will not be held responsible. Therefore, we urge our customers to provide complete and correct specifications.
- Whilst we are revising what needs to be revised, we shall not entertain any additional instructions. Nonetheless, new instructions can be added by paying a certain amount.
- No revisions will be catered to on Sunday and public holidays.
- Orders with a word count of 250-5000, can be requested for a revision up to 15 days. After this time period, further revisions will be charged.
- Orders with a word count that exceeds 5000, can be requested for a revision up to 30 days. After this time period, further revisions will be charged.
- 24 hours deadline orders, require 8-12 hours to be completed post requesting for the revision.
- 48 hours deadline orders, require 24 hours to be completed post requesting for the revision.
- 5000-9750 words orders, will require 3 days for revisions to be carried out.
- 10,000 above words orders will require 5-7 days for revisions to be carried out.
- While placing an order you must agree to given policies.
- Any demand for refund will not be entitled for 100% money back.
- The company as, its service charges will retain 50% of the total amount. The exception of full refund is only when a student receives a failing grade, i.e. F on the order delivered from our forum or there is more than 30% plagiarism found in the order delivered by us.
- Refund will only be issued to students after they provided authentic proof(s).
- Refunds will not be furnished after 30 days of order delivery.
- All orders claiming for a refund will be investigated thoroughly. This process may take 30 days.
- We here like to may clear that the amount of refund is solely decided by the owner of the company. The amount varies depending amount the number of services you have availed including revisions and rewrite.
- The company will not process refunds for orders that were placed 48 hours and less deadline.
- The company will not process refunds for dissertations that had a deadline of 10 days or less.
Data Collection Policy:
It is of paramount importance for our customers to provide their full name, phone number, address, and email address when making use of our services.
Personal Information Management:
We do not reveal any private details of our customers to any third party until unless demanded by law agencies as we’re strict adherents of the Data Protection & Companies Act Policy.
Whenever any individual visits our website, they should be aware of the fact that we track their IP address. This tracking is done merely to offer them a better and customised service.
Access To Personal Information:
British Coursework Writers has complete access to your personal identification details, which is stored in our database. However, customers can easily access data stored in our database by answering a few secret questions in order to confirm their identity.
Information Pertaining To Our Products & Services:
Information regarding our offered products and services are present of the company’s website. The availability of disparate promotional offers and discounts is communicated to customers via email or text on the given number.